This extensive, daily-reporting-from-location blog promoted Aulani, Disney’s newest “themed resort” in Hawaii.
Against the backdrop of Disney’s strict branding guidelines and requirements, I built this client’s entire site on Clear Channel’s own proprietary blogging tool, occasionally having to devise creative workarounds or hacks of the blogging software to create the layout our station management & Disney’s Promotions Department wanted.
- Creating the blog
- Building the page graphics with Photoshop
- Building the graphics & writing the copy that went on KOST’s home page to drive traffic to the blog
- Editing and uploading the videos sent to us from location
- Editing (and occasionally writing) the copy supplied by KOST-FM’s DJ who’d gone on the promotional tour
- Using an enter-to-win script so radio listeners could enter a sweepstakes to win tickets to Aulani
- Adding in promotional copy for the clients (Disney and Hawaiian Airlines)
- Including a Facebook widget for regular updates