Custom Web Portal: Chateau Ste. Michelle This is a custom web portal for Clear Channel client Chateau Ste. Michelle Wineries (owners of Chateau Ste. Michelle, Columbia Crest, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Red Diamond, Snoqualmie, Spring Valley Vineyard, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars (50% ownership), Stimson Estate Cellars, Villa Mt. Eden and more). I managed:
- Wireframing pages
- Working with our web design team to correctly build out the page and its modules
- Using Dreamweaver to place all images, copy, links etc into the page template
- Writing all copy, from introductory copy explaining the page, to informative copy regarding wine elements like tannins, oakiness, sweetness, etc; to researching and posting appropriate recipes to pair with the client’s wines, and more.
- Editing the client’s own graphics so they displayed correctly on our pages (without adulterating their key art) and using Thinkstock.com to find images appropriate to the recipes
- Creating home page graphics and copy to drive traffic to portal
- Social integration: Including the client’s own Facebook feed in a side module
The page has since been redesigned and somewhat stripped-down in accordance with Clear Channel’s new website template, but the copy is the same and it can be read here (http://www.kost1035.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=462025).